Thursday 24 September 2009

Spotty Flowers Brushes and Overlays

Hey guys! Well I finally finished of the brushes I promised, late I know I am sorry. My son is ill now (never rains but pours hey!) so been making sure he is ok, as well as still taking it somewhat easy myself. I have never made brushes before, so I have copied what I have seen to be popular, which is to put them in photoshop format and also include the PNG images for you to put them into PSP brush formats if you desire. I sure hope that covers everything..lol. I had fun making them for sure but I had more fun playing with them after :) I also have a set of CU friendly overlays, they are 800 x 800 pixels and 300dpi for easy enlarging. I hope you can make good use from them :) Have a fantastic day/night where ever you are, take care! TTFN! The preview and links are below! Happy scrapping :) 
Hugs Pink xx 
Spotty Flower Brushes  

Snagable here DOWNLOAD Patterned Overlays  

Snagable here DOWNLOAD Don't forget the thank you :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Sep. 25, 2009. Thanks again.

TessTC said...

Very nice. Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Lovely! Thank you!

Ângela Cristina said...

ameiiiiiiiiiiii, tudo mutio lindo, bjs