Saturday 19 September 2009

Some Halloween Gems

Hey all! Another quick post while I have escaped the watchers..lol. I have been allowed some time on the PC today...whoohoo..lol. Anyway I can come back to playing with PSP even if its just part time while I get back on my feet :) Tonight I have some little Halloween gems for you to use. They will add a nice bit of glitz to your designs and kits. I do hope you can make use of them. I have also been dabbling in making some brushes to share with you, hopefully I will post them over the next couple of days. Time sure flies when you only have a couple of hours..lol. I hope you like these anyway, I thought they were cute :) Each one is approx 1000 x 1000 pixels and 300dpi, they come on 2 colours black and white but are easily re-coloured. Have a fantastic day/night where ever you are, take care! TTFN! The preview and links are below! Happy scrapping :) 
Hugs Pink xx 
Halloween Gems  

Snagable here DOWNLOAD Don't forget the thank you :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Sep. 20, 2009. Thanks again.

jackietag said...

Love this !!! thank you

Myst said...

Thank you very much for this wonderful freebie!

Michelle said...

These are perfect! Thank you so much for sharing:)