Friday 9 October 2009

Some elements for you!

Good evening, hope you are all good. I recently made a disco ball key ring script and after playing with it today decided to share some of the finished elements with you :) There are 3 in the zip each one approx 550 x 950 300dpi, make the perfect addition to that groovy QP ;) These shares are for personal use only, I hope you have fun with them :) If you like them or wish to use commercially you can purchase the script from my store, the blinkie is on the right there, also with the script of course you can design it in any colour you wish :) I may well have more shares for you later, I am sorting out computer files as they are in a real mess! Talking about finding things you didn't even know you had..lol. And getting distracted as easily as I do I am finding a lot of WIP! Who knows while my muse is away I may get round to finishing some of them....wouldn't that be something..lol. Have a fantastic day/night where ever you are, take care! TTFN! The preview and links are below! Happy scrapping :) Hugs Pink xx 
Disco ball keychains - PU only!  

Snagable here DOWNLOAD Don't forget the thank you :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Oct. 10, 2009. Thanks again.

TammyJo's Creations said...

Hi Sweetie.

I am trying to get in touch with you and seem to be unable to. I really need to talk to you asap. Would you please e-mail me at tjswebdesign@gmail.com ...? I've e-mailed you but I don't hear back so I am guessing you don't get the email.

Hoping you are still feeling much better than you had for a while there. Please be nice to yourself and don't overdo.

Hugs and talk to you soon.
TammyJo