Wednesday 1 February 2017

Sweet Hearts BNB BT

I have my part of the BNB train. As I was so organised this time I made a matching alpha.I split the download into 4 parts so it will be easier for you. There are lots of great parts to collect. My part has 14 papers and 25 elements. I hope you like it!
PLEASE NOTE THERE IS NO TEMPLATE FOR THE ALPHA, I forgot to remove it from the preview, sorry for any confusion caused by my error.


You can snag it here...

DinaP Is having some trouble with her blog, so you can now download her part here.....

DOWNLOAD

And the rest of the stops...









We hope you enjoy our work!

9 comments:

GogaT said...

Very nice, thank you.

Angelhaze said...

Thank you very much for this beautiful part! :)

Unknown said...

Many thanks for the gift. :)

ike said...

Gorgeous - thank you very much
Hugz
IKE in Greece xx

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

So sweet, thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

PauliesPoodle said...

thanks for all the work on the BNB train.. lovely

Unknown said...

The kit is so sweet and adorable!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!