Sunday 19 February 2017

Aqua Ice Freebie

It was 8 years ago today that I posted my very first scrap kit, Aqua Ice. And oh boy a lot has changed since then! I remember I didn't have a clue as to what I was doing and the elements were real small. It is still up on my blog, embarrassing...lol. I thought it would be fun to remake the kit and see the difference now to then. There is a big difference for sure, I hope you guys like it! There is no real theme to it as the original didn't have a theme so its ribbons, flowers, butterflies, birds, brads etc. It is as always tho full size there are 36 elements and 15 papers. I also made a matching alpha, I seem to be making a lot of alphas recently...lol. I hope you enjoy this kit and I would love to see anything you make from it!

Aqua Ice Alpha
Aqua Ice Full Size Kit
You can snag them here



Happy scrapping!

7 comments:

DawnG said...

Thank s for sharing it is a beautiful kit but the old one was beautiful too you've come a long way

Seymoure said...

Love your kits and love the light aqua and purple combo of this kit. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Love the colors of this kit, thanks for sharing!

GogaT said...

Very very nice. Thanks much.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love your way of designing and you are one of my favorites! It was AWESOME showing us how far you have come and came to be one of the best designers out there! I have a lot of your designs from freebies, blogtrains and purchases!! Please do not change the way you design as many have and now they are not on my favorites list! :) Thank You also for being a part of our lives and sharing with us all your beautiful designs! I wrote under anonymous because I don't belong to the others! LOL My name is Tina Have a wonderful day!! Ooops I really luv this makeover kit especially the colors hon!!

Araceli said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful kit!

Susyq1945 said...

Thank you so much for this beautiful kit