Saturday 17 September 2011

Skulls and Spiders

I have some new items in stores for you :) Skull Sitting Script Photobucket Skull Sitting Template Photobucket Spider Heart Script Photobucket Spider Heart Template Photobucket Unicorn Script Photobucket Unicorn Template Photobucket Ok so Unicorns not exactly Halloween I know, but she is cute! Also, Beth has worked her magic yet again, she has a freebie QP for you, made from my part of the Mystical Journey Blog train Photobucket Click the above image to snag :) Thanks hunni, fab job as usual! And last but by NO means least I have an award WHOOHOO! Thanks Beth, your the bestest friend one could have! This lady does so much for people...ok me hehe, and asks nothing in return, a rarity these days. Photobucket Ok so the next 5 awesome blogs to pass it on to are... 1)ariasparkle 2)creative elegance designs 3)tootypup scraps 4)Ketty 5)nettes night owl works All these blogs are well worth the visit! Ok thats it for now, I will be back with more freebies for you soon! Hugs Pink xx

No comments: