Monday 5 September 2011

Cute Witch Script two + Freebie

I have a new script/template in stores for you... Cute Witch Two Script Photobucket Cute Witch Two Template Photobucket Also I got a couple of awards, so I will do them one at a time starting with this one... Photobucket This awesome award was given to me by Moody, thanks hunni! You can see her wonderful blog here be sure to pay a visit. Ok and so to pass it on to another 5 rockin blogs, this gets harder each time! 1) Scrap Attack 2) Conchi 3) Graphics By PokaDot 4) Queen Brat Designs 5) Julies Creations All are more than worthwhile blogs, so go visit :) And next up Beth has made another QP for you, its from my part of the summer at the shore blog train, click the image to snag this gem :) Photobucket Thanks hunni, you did a fine job :) Lastly I have a little freebie for you, it is personal use only. I run out of ideas for freebies so feel free to comment on what you'd like to see more of! Cute Witch shares PU Only Photobucket Snagable here... DOWNLOAD Thanks for looking guys, Till next time! Hugs Pink xxx

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Sep. 06, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

They are gorgeous scripts :)