Friday 4 February 2011

New in store and freebie!

Hey guys, I finally have a new script in store, been a few days since I have felt the creative pull, having my hard work bandied about all over the place kinda sucks inspiration out of you. So I made a start on templates!! I have almost all my new valentines ones in store and of course there is a template to go with my new script :) If there are any of my scripts you would like to see as a template please let me know, other wise I will most likely just do my best sellers. A couple of previews of new templates are below, I won't do them all as there are rather a lot..lol. Where possible I left in as many layers as I could for maximum designing. I hope you like them! A Lipstick Script Photobucket A Lipstick Template Photobucket Winged Heart Template Photobucket Lace Up Heart Template Photobucket Love frame Template Photobucket As ever shares will follow ;) I have a few in the zip as the script runs so fast and smooth its a lot of fun to play with! Hope you have a fab weekend guys! Link and preview below! TTFN Hugs Pink xx Lipstick Shares PU only Photobucket Snagable here DOWNLOAD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [05 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria