Thursday 24 February 2011

St Patricks Day Previews



Hey Guys!
I have some new scripts and templates in stores for you, these are the last of St Patricks day for this year...

Harp Script
Photobucket

Harp Template
Photobucket

Bargain Bundle - Includes all three scripts seen in preview.
Photobucket

Bargain Bundle - Includes all three templates seen in preview.
Photobucket

The bargain bundle is an awesome deal, a great starter pack if you don't have any themed scripts or templates :)
I got this wonderful tag the other day from Jenny over at Through Our Dreamz

Photobucket

Isn't it fab? If you want to make this, yes it is a tutorial, or any other tags than call over, she has a wonderful selection to choose from. Thank you for my tag hunni, I love it!

Lastly, I have been working on some new PTU kits, so I am holding my very first CT call! See tag below...

Photobucket

Applications close on the 7th of March. Please send examples of your work along with lists of any other CT teams you may be on. Look forward to hearing from you!
Ok lots to do, thanks for looking and I will be back before you know it!
Stay safe
Hugs
Pink xx

No comments: