Sunday 10 March 2013

Great News!!

Hey guys,

Before I get onto freebies and store previews I am bursting to announce we are going to be having a GRANDSON!! We found out yesterday, my son and his GF went for the scan, and they let me in to see as well, he was wriggling around so much! I can't wait for this prince to arrive! Anyway I just had to share, it is the first grandchild for me, and great grandchild for my parents so we are all excited!
Ok I haven't made many QP's in my time something that is gonna have to change! Even in the scan he is a little prince! The plushies are upcoming scripts so watch stores for them :)
Ok next I want to share with your a tag Magik made for me, it is a tutorial so if you ant to make your own or any of the other fab tuts she has up click the image to hop on over. Thank you so much for the tag hunni, I don't get many so its wonderful to see :)
It is awesome isn't it!? And made from my part of the Mad as a March Hare BNB Train. 
I also have a new item in stores for you, you may have noticed I have joined 4 new and fabulous stores, I am so pleased to have a chance to work with other talented designers and look forward to seeing all their work. Be sure to pop over and check them out :) I am still in the process of moving in so please mind the dust :)
Skull Cross Script/Template
Another dark one, been in dark mode recently...lol. Ok lastly as I am joining new stores it is a good chance to retire a few items. And what better than a baby boy related script! I made this oh so long ago now, it is a rocket frame, I also created a template to go with it for those who don't have PSP. There are so many design possibilities for this so I hope you have fun playing as I have over the years :)
I sure hope you can make use of it, you can snag it here...

Ok That is all for now, thanks for reading and see you soon with the Wilma4Ever Train!
Hugs
Pink xx



3 comments:

Becky said...

Oh that is wonderful news Pink. I am so excited for you. My fist grandbaby was born on Feb 6 and he is such a joy, he already has grandma wrapped. Tell the happy couple grats too and hope mom and baby have a safe and happy pregnancy. Can not wait to see the pics .
Hugs Becky

Magik said...

Congratulations on having a grandson coming!! =) That is such wonderful news.

You're welcome again for the tag, Sweetie. =)

*hugz*

EAL Designs said...

whoo hoo big congrats Pink, seems we're both becoming 1st time grandparents in the same year as my eldest announced to us she was pregnant, and when she went for her first ultrasound it turned out she was 17 weeks. We don't know what it's going to be yet, hopefully they'll find out within the next couple of weeks as she has to have another ultrasound to find out, but her due date is July 28th. When's your grandson due?
I'm so excited for you, and love the plushies you made for the layout, going to be on my wish list for sure, lol.
Hugs Lisa/EAL Designs