Sunday 6 May 2012

Virus Free! + CU Freebie

Hey guys, I am virus free!! Whoohoo! I still need to have the damage it caused repaired but I can create, upload and post which is more than I could do before!! So I finally have some new scripts and templates in store...

Mary Mary Script
Photobucket

Mary Mary Template
Photobucket

Red Riding Hood Script
Photobucket

Red Riding Hood Template
Photobucket

Bubble Tree Script
Photobucket

Bubble Tree Template
Photobucket

Star Tree Script
Photobucket

Star Tree Template
Photobucket

Photobucket

All my items are on sale 40% right now so snag and save while you can! Don't wait as even I don't know when the sale will end ;) Also to celebrate my upcoming birthday (May 7th) I am offering my Crafty License at a reduced rate for the next 10 people ONLY! So the next 10 people to purchase it will get it HALF PRICE! Click the Crafty Licence tab at the top of my blog to see details.

Beth has worked some magic again and has more freebies for you, this she created from my under construction kit...
Photobucket
So click the image to wizz over and snag this beauty. Also those woderful ladies over at Creative Elegance Designs have been working more magic, they created this gorgeous QP from my part of the Angels train,
Photobucket
So click either name or image to hop over and snag this gorgeous QP and see the many other fabulous freebies they have on offer.

I am in a new store, this is a wonderful store that not only has many talented designers but also many very talented tag artists, the quiality of work in this store is amazing, I hope I can live up to it :) The store is Scraps and the City I've not had chance to upload yet but the manager there, wonderful Nikki has made a huge start for me, very much appreciated hunni!

Is anyone else hating the blogger update? Why when you just get used to something and comfortable with it do they feel the need to change it? Happens so often, take the supermarkets, you just get used to where everything is so you can speed shop then the following week you go in and everything has moved, so much so you can't even find basics! Maybe its just a sign of getting old...lol. I seem to be suffering a lot of 'sods law' at the moment, my heating went out yesterday so called them out and of course they need to order a part and can't do that until tuesday, so we will be without heating or hot water for the next few days. Am I the only one who has 'sods law luck'?
Ok and finally I have a small CU freebie for you, a diamond paper maker, template is included in the zip so all Photoshop users can make use of it if you wish. I hope you like it and can use it, it certainly has been handy for me over the years :)
Diamond Papermaker
DO NOT UPLOAD ELSEWHERE
Photobucket

Snagable here...

Link Expired

Thats all for now guys, have a great weekend and don't forget to shop shop shop, all stores have massive sales on!
Hugs
Pink xx


8 comments:

BlueCat said...

Beautiful Red Riding Hood and other new products!
Thank you very much for the freebie.

Nette said...

This is fabulous hun! Love it! Thanks so very much for sharing with us!

And nope, I have the same kinda luck - just recently, as a matter of fact. Had to end up buying a new fridge, measured the space like 5 times, bought a fridge that only just narrowly fits the space, but only if we took the chair rail off the wall, not to mention we flooded the kitchen twice while trying to just reconnect the ice maker - If it can happen, it usually will to us - LOL

Hugs
Nette

EAL Designs said...

Hi hun, hey what virus did you get, I got one too, and I was on Google, ugh, got it all fixed up thank God and to a good friend. Email me I'll give you some info if we had the same one, might be able to help you out, as I thought everything was lost, turned out to be hidden really well.
Hugs, Lisa/EAL
eal.designs2@gmail.com

EAL Designs said...

OMG!! forgot to write Happy Birthday on my post, lmao, loosing my mind.
I hope you have an absolutely wonderful birthday filled with much joy, laughter, love and many blessings.
Hugs Lisa/EAL

Cheekylala said...

Thank you so much for the script freebie! :)

SherryD said...

Hi Pink,
Your storybook creations are adorable! And love this paper script. Thanks much

Robin said...

"Is anyone else hating the blogger update? Why when you just get used to something and comfortable with it do they feel the need to change it? Happens so often"

Pink, it does happen with everything I think. Personally I do not understand why these people think they need to fix things that are not broken. It is extremely frustating to me. It certainly is not a sign of getting old.

Thank you for the Diamond Papermaker.

Raggedee Anne said...

Thank you so much for all the freebies! You are very generous!