Saturday 22 January 2011

New in store and a short term freebie!

Hey Guys! I have several new items in stores for you :) I would like to say firstly that my items are now available at Twilight Scraps! Blinkie on the right ;) Ok as well as my new items I have uploaded a couple of extra freebies, they are exclusive to Aussie Scraps, so head on over if you wish to snag them, I also uploaded a princess template there in the $1 section, again Aussie Scraps is the only place you will get these few items! Also there you can still get the collab Mikayla's gift, the beautiful tribute to the brave little girl who lost her battle to cancer just days before Christmas. 17 designers came together to make this huge collab, and for only $5.00! ALL Proceeds go to the Royal Children's Hospital, so please if you want to spend some pennies why not make it worthwhile and get a bargain to boot! Ok onto my latest items... Open Rose Script Photobucket Broken Heart Script Photobucket Love tree Script Photobucket Love Heart frame Script Photobucket I had a lot of fun creating these, especially the lil ted under the love tree...aww isn't he adorable! That particular script does end in layers so you can use lil old ted alone, maybe give him a sweet heart for valentines? Or use the tree alone with out the decorative bits, or duplicate them and make a mini landscape, endless ideas. The love heart frame was a request, hearts and rosebuds so I hope I did them proud, everything girls like, hearts, rosebuds, ribbons and diamonds. I do hope you like them, remember any requests you may have let me know and I will see what I can do. Well I am still having PC issues, I took my monitor wire in to have it tested after my monitor went down, and the wires fine...so I need a new screen, I was gutted! Add that to my external working when it feels like it (It has all my work, both finished and unfinished on it) and it adds up to a lot of money I don't have right now...typical! So I am working on a monitor that's out of the arc and I swear it blinks more than I do...lol. I will have to start an extra fund, in addition to the one I have going for my daughters collage...never rains but pours hey! I figured I would give you another limited freebie, its a fantasy flower script...makes two cute flowers, one heart and one star. They will only be up for the weekend tho, come Monday I will be removing the link and they will be going, so snag fast! And finally...for those still reading..lol. I couldn't help but notice we are slowly...painfully slow really, moving up to 100 followers, 96 is almost there...if the 100th follower leaves a comment with their e-mail address I will contact them and they can pick any item out of my store FREE! And every 10th follower from there on who does the same will also receive an item of their choosing free...up to and including follower 200, so that's 10 chances to snag an item of your choice free! And hopefully it will make my followers grow quicker :) Ok I need to go dabble somewhere with something, not sure yet if it will be PSP, Ultra Fractal, word or the sims yet...one of those moods where I don't know what I want to do..lol. Have a great weekend guys! Links and previews below! TTFN Hugs Pink xx Fantasy Flowers, limited period freebie... Photobucket Snagable here... Link Expired

2 comments:

Tammy aka bunchie said...

tyvm! it is very generous of u to share!

Anisah said...

Thanks so much!

Anisah