Friday 24 December 2010

Merry Christmas + CU freebie!

Hey guys... I don't give as many CU freebies out as I used to I know, I did tell myself once followers hit 100 I would leave one then every 25 after that, but alas it never came to be :( I will of course still do it should it happen but until then we will have to suffice with special occasions. :) As a thank you to all my faithful followers, and all the ones who leave thanks and comments without fail each time, I read each and every one, I created a new script, The Cupcake Deluxe! And yes I forgot the e..lol. Oh well, not everything can be right :) I wasn't sure I would have time to do it with being so ill but luckily I am feeling much better as are the kids. I do hope you like it. It will only be a freebie over the next couple of days, the link will be closed on the 28th dec So snag while you can guys! Just a reminder that my sale is ongoing until Jan 1st :) I would like to say Merry Christmas to you all! I hope you all have a great time :) Stay safe a look after yourselves! Link and preview below! TTFN Hugs Pink xx Cupcake script - CU ok Shadow on Preview only Photobucket Snagable here... In stores now!

11 comments:

Scrap and Tubes Designs said...

Thanks a lot Pink for this beautiful gift
Merry Christmas to you and your family
Hugs
ZaZa

Julie's Creations said...

Thanks so much Pink Happy Xmas hun to you & your family!

Lysira said...

Thank you so much and a Merry X-mas for you and your Family

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [25 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Lauralee said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be shared on
CU Freebies Only Blog
on Friday December 24th 2010!!
Your Place to find Commercial Use Scrap Booking Freebies!
Thanks For Sharing your Time and Talent with us!

EAL Designs said...

Merry★* 。 • ˚ ˚ •。★Christmas★ 。* 。*
° 。 ° ˚* _Π_____*。*˚★ 。* 。*。 • ˚ ˚ •。★
˚ ˛ •˛•*/______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛★ 。* 。*★ 。* 。*
˚ ˛ •˛• | 田田|門| ˚and a Happy New Year.... Many Blessings for 2011 xxxx

Artmama said...

Pink this is so sweet of you (pun intended) lol. Thanks so much and Merry Christmas!!

Anisah said...

Thank you so much Pink, we do appreciate all you do! Glad everyone is feeling better. Have a great Christmas!

Anisah

Michelle's Angels said...

Thanks so much Pink!! Love it! :) Hope you had a great Christmas!

Unknown said...

hello dear, it's my first time here on your blog and i think i am an addict!
you have the most amaizing stuff and i wish i could leave a review to each and every scrap you make.
thank you for beeing the best!
thank you for sharing:)

Gothic Inspirations said...

Thank you so much for this fab freebie hun and for sharing with the girls at BNB trains. Xox Jess