Saturday 2 October 2010

New in store, and a freebie!

Hey guys...I am back already! Ok I have 3 new scripts in stores for you :) Only two are Halloween themed tho...shocker I know..lol. I have a awareness ribbon that was inspired from the blog train I did (just scroll down some to snag it). It will make you a ribbon in any colour paper or gradient so will perfectly match your cause :) I also made Betty bat, she is perfect for fantasy and magical themes as well as Halloween. Finally is poor nameless voodoo demon, I couldn't think of a name for him, any ideas are welcome, leave them in the chat box or comment, who knows you may get a surprise should I choose yours :) Ok here are the previews... Voodoo Demon Script Photobucket Betty Bat Script Photobucket Awareness Ribbon Script Photobucket Ok I need to get some rest so will leave you in peace for now...Stay safe guys and have a great weekend! The preview and links are below! TTFN! Happy scrapping :) Pink xxx Script Shares - Personal Use Only :) Photobucket Snagable here... DOWNLOAD

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Photoshop/Gimp Resource(s) (Brush(es), Swatch/Palette,Scripts, ...) post on Oct. 03, 2010. Thanks again.