Monday 16 August 2010

Just A Quick Note...

Hey guys... Just a quick note and before I forget again (so sorry Beth!) Beth has been busy beavering away again and has made two wonderful QP's out of my last blog train kits. I have been so distracted this last month that I didn't get a chance to link them, so here they are! QP1 Photobucket QP2 Photobucket As you can see she did a fabulous job, I am so pleased she does this to share with you all as I just don't have the time. You can pick up these at her blog which is located here. These kits are still up for grabs right here on my blog and she is already working on some more for you from the kits I just posted, so keep your eyes open! Thanks for making these hunni, you are a star! Well I need to catch up, I think I am running on empty...lol. So stay safe where ever you are. Till next time! Hugs Pink xx

No comments: