Thursday 6 May 2010

Awards, Sales and a CU freebie

Hey guys, Seems like forever since I have been well enough to open PSP and just play, for a while all I've been able to manage has been my commitments....and they have been a struggle..lol. Anyway, I am starting to feel much better finally! If I could shake the tiredness it would be top notch. First up tonight I have been given an award...I actually got it a couple of weeks ago but was to unwell to post until now. It is the Sunshine award! Photobucket Thank you very much Nisa for thinking of me! She is just starting out in the designing dept but certainly has the creative flair, drop by and say hi here. So I would like to pass this along to 3 blogs that I think bring sunshine... 1- Julie from Julie's Creations here. 2- Beth from Scrap Attack here. 3- TammyJo from TammyJo's Creations here. Stop by if you get chance, they each do amazing work! Just before I became ill I had made another little graphics set, Sunny Hunny, but never got a chance to preview it here so here it is for you to see. The little guy LOVES his hunny! :) There are 11 graphics in the set sizes range in between 1500 and 2800 pixels (approx)created at 300dpi, PNG format for multi program use and are CU friendly. Sunny Hunny Photobucket Available at stores... Crafty Delight Fairy Dream Designs Kreative Kreations Korner Wilma4Ever You may notice two more stores on my little list there :) I was asked a few weeks ago now if I would join, first chance I have had to announce it really. I have to say I am both flattered and excited to be asked to join their teams and I look forward to working with all involved. I am just sorry it has taken me so long to post it, this last episode really took some recovering from. Also if you snag now they are all half price, thats right....sale time! Photobucket I am having a 50% sale until June 10th to celebrate my birthday, which is tomorrow. So visit any of the links above to snag some bargains! Ok finally I have a little CU freebie for you, it has been a while since I posted one for sure! I was playing around (for the first time in almost 6 weeks!) and made a couple of pewter effect frames. They are approx 2350 x 2350 and 300dpi. Both CU friendly, I hope they spur the creative minds. I know mine certainly need spurring, I have no muse AT ALL! Luckily I have a lot of WIP to keep me busy so hopefully some new items will be trickling through soon. Right I need to get some sleep if I have any hope of making a dent in the e-mails I have...talk about mountains..lol. Have a fantastic day/night where ever you are, take care! TTFN! The preview and links are below! Happy scrapping :) Hugs Pink xx 2 Pewter Effect Frames...full size. Photobucket Snagable here... DOWNLOAD

4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on May. 07, 2010. Thanks again.

Anisah said...

Thanks for the freebie hon!

Anisah

JessicasMa said...

Thank you hun! You make Great tags! See ya!

Cosmictadpole said...

Love that adorable bee kit!!