Wednesday 17 February 2010

Some QP's

Hey guys! Well I have had an eventful day to say the least! Between tantrums and hair pulling I can honestly say I'm exhausted! My daughter has had some boyfriend issues so we've had tears and tantrums, I've tried to write another action which crashed and burned big time for no reason I can see, making repairing it near on impossible...Its been one of those days I wished I stayed in bed...lol. Anyway to chill out I opened up Serifs Digital Scrap booking program, not sure how many of you have ever used it but it is a neat little program for making QP's, creating them is easy and fun with it, I think it would easily make tags to. I still need to figure out how to put my kits into it as I am sure it can be done. I made some QP's with the kits that came with it and thought I would share a set with you tonight. They are baby themed and free for PU, I have made quite a few more but due to the size (3600 x 3600 @ 300dpi) Uploading more than a few is a long job. So you have 3 for now if you want them! I hope you can make use of them, for now it is my bed time...hot drink, feet up and some supernatural on the TV is in order I think :) Have a fantastic day/night where ever you are, take care! TTFN! The preview and links are below! Happy scrapping :) Hugs Pink xx Snagable here... DOWNLOAD If you take a moment to download please take a moment to say thanks :)

3 comments:

suruha said...

Hi, Pink! I had to come check out your blog. I can't believe the cute QP's you made with Seriff. You did a beautiful job. Thank you!

Su

Kamá said...

It is so sweet, pink is pink:-) Thank you. Kamila

Julie's Creations said...

Wow these are fab Pink thank you soooo much hugs Julie x