Wednesday 20 January 2010

CU Freebie

Hey guys! 
 Tonight I have a neat little CU freebie for you, but first I must share with you the QP's beth has made from my boy oh boy kit, they are rather awesome! Here, see for yourself :) 

 Wicked aren't they? If you want to snag these beauties then head over to her blog, just click here, thanks hunni they are wonderful! I would snag the kit to while it's still available free! Ok onto my little CU freebie, some love cookies, don't they look just yummy! There are 8 in all, 4 vanilla and 4 chocolate, perfect for the one you love ;) They are approx 1000 x 1200 and 300dpi. I hope you can make some use from them. Ok way past my bedtime for now! Have fun! And have a fantastic day/night where ever you are, take care! TTFN! The preview and links are below! Happy scrapping :) Hugs Pink xx  

 Snagable here... DOWNLOAD 
 If you take a moment to download please take a moment to say thanks :)

3 comments:

Anisah said...

Thanks so much hon! Those are so cute! And they make me hungry for chocolate lol.

Anisah

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jan. 21, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you.