Saturday 28 November 2009

Store Previews and a free script!

Hey guys, I thought I would share with you my latest creations, all are uploaded and in stores now (blinkies on the right!). I've been busy busy, looks like I was wrong about my PSP to! Thankfully! It seems it was the script, and as I am newish to writing them I am not sure why it happened or how to correct it...but I will keep working on it as the scripts were really pretty, I was so proud of them! Maybe they were just to good hey! Ok so I can dream..lol. Right onto the previews, I have 4 new scripts and some santa templates. The templates are full size and 300dpi, frame scripts are approx 2000 x 2200, 300dpi and the snowmen are approx 950 x 1200, 300 dpi. All are easy to resize, the snowmen come with two adorable looks. I will over the next few days post shares for each one as I had a lot of fun playing :)





 And at Crafty Delight for a very short time they are all half price! So snag them at a bargin! Ok so onto the freebie, I have a script for you all, I've not given one away in a while. I was testing, testing and re-testing my PSP (going grey and bald in the process!) and wrote this, I was going to throw it but I think its kinda cute and it went down very well with my testing team...thanks girls! It uses no plug-ins is 300dpi and the finished tree is approx 1500 x 1500. You can use papers/gradients/colours, whichever you prefer so it will match your designs perfectly, it is also CU friendly. I hope you enjoy it. Don't forget to keep checking in, I have a lot of shares to post over the next few days! Have a fantastic day/night where ever you are, take care! TTFN! The preview and links are below! Happy scrapping :) 
Hugs Pink xx 
Tree script freebie - CU friendly, examples included.  

Snagable here DOWNLOAD If you take a moment to download please take a moment to say thanks :)

3 comments:

SharonKay said...

Thanks so much.

Lauralee said...

Thank you! Your blog post was shared on
CU Freebies Only Forum
on Saturday December 5th 2009, in this topic :: Christmas :: Scripts - Actions ,
Your Place to find Commercial Use Scrap Booking Freebies!
Thanks For Sharing your Time and Talent with us!

Lauralee said...

Thank you! Your blog will be featured on CU Freebies Only Blog on Tuesday December 8th 2009!
Your Place to find Commercial Use Scrap Booking Freebies!
Thanks For Sharing your Time and Talent with us!
All Good Things
Laura Lee
Owner