Monday 27 July 2009

Sweet summer

Hey all! Well in a bid to catch up am finally got the preview done to another kit I finished a while back! While making this one I lost my muse completely! So I began Purple Passion in the hope it would bring it back, not a great idea to have to kits on the go with no muse...lol. Still I have finally got them done and dusted, making me one step closer to regaining order. I still have a bundle of other half finished things to get through tho :( I really need to finish one thing at a time, but distractions are so easy for me...lol. I wander, its only intended for a moment but each time I wind up wandering on to something else and then on again instead of back to what I was doing...I really need to be stricter with myself and try to have a little more focus, maybe then I wouldn't have so many folders labelled WIP...lol. I love the colours to this kit, there are 20 papers and about 38 elements, again I suck at previews so not all elements are shown. I did do both sizes, tho I am thinking of doing just one size as its quite time consuming duplicating everything and resizing, which size is yet to be decided so until then I will continue to do both :) I hope you have a lot of fun with this one! I would love to see anything you make from it. Have a fantastic day/night where ever you are, take care! TTFN! The preview and links are below! Happy scrapping :) 
Hugs Pink xx 
Sweet Summer- Note - Not all elements are shown.  

Snagable here Full size DOWNLOAD Taggers size DOWNLOAD Don't forget the thank you :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 1 post on Jul. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

TammyJo's Creations said...

Hi you !
Hey did you change youru designer name ? Let me know if so- I can make changes -no problem - , wow you've been so busy ! Great job on everything and I am going to send you an e-mail so be on the look out for it - half the time - I dont seem to be getting out and the other half - I forget to hit send LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL . Hugs to you...... TammyJo

Suzanne said...

Beautiful kit! Thanks so much for sharing!!

Tineke said...

Great kit, thank you

retrogirl88 said...

This is beautiful! I love the soft colors. The papers are gorgeous! Thank you for sharing.