Saturday 13 June 2009

Summer Is Here!

Well the weather here is gorgeous! I think I can safely say summer has arrived in our little corner of the world! And what better way to celebrate than with a little flower script :) It makes one large flower and uses no plug-ins. You get to choose colours, patterns or gradients to match whatever your making. It has been fully tested in PSP9 and should work in all above but I canny test that..lol. If you would be interested in testing scripts I could use some testers :) I am having some tested through someone else's testing team, but think it could be time to get my own. I have PSP9 so if you have another version and are interested please e-mail me at pinktat@mugglenet.com The benefits would be you get all the scripts first and free, which I know they are free anyway...lol. But should I ever charge you would still get them free :) Well I am going to go and enjoy the sun...before it runs away! I hope you enjoy the script! Have a fantastic day/night where ever you are, take care! TTFN! The preview and links are below! Happy scrapping :) 
Hugs Pink xx 
Flower Script - Note, examples are included. 

Snagable here DOWNLOAD Don't forget to leave some love :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Commercial Use post on Jun. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

Alyssa said...

Thank you so much for your freebies!