Monday 27 April 2009

Flowers for you

Well I was making something for my new kit that turned out no where near what I had in mind and I realised that it would match the spotted potted items I posted earlier (I so wish I had come up with a better name for them now..lol) so I added a couple of matching planters and viola! Flowers to match the spotted garden :) I thought I would post them today as I am not sure if I will get my new kit up before tomorrow, I still have to resize it and do the dreaded preview..lol. I have also gone for another new look! I made this background with my punktastic kit. The good thing about backgrounds is you can change them often and have several new looks a month :) If anyone would like the background I don't mind sharing, just let me know. These flowers are in FULL SIZE only! They are easy to resize, I hope you like them :) TTFN The preview and links are below! Happy scrapping :) 
Hugs Pink xx 
Spotted Potted Flowers  

Snagable here FULL SIZE KIT DOWNLOAD Enjoy, and as it downloads, please comment either here or 4shared, it only takes a moment and really makes my day! I love to hear from you all! :)

3 comments:

Lady Julie said...

Cute flower pots. And I love your blog page! My daughters would love it as well! Very cute. Thanks for the freebie.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Garden Theme post on Apr. 28, 2009. Thanks again.

Julie xx said...

Hi, would you please pop over to my blog, I was just given an award and as I found your blog a few days ago and love popping by I thought Id pass it on to you. XX An award for you