Friday 20 March 2009

What A Week!

It has been a rough week this week. My poor puppy has been really ill, she had us all seriously worried for a while and has needed a lot of care resulting in very little sleep. Thankfully she is on the road to recovery now and should be back to 100% very soon :) Anyway to help pass the long, long nights I made another kit :) Its not the one I have been working on the last couple of weeks, I was to tired to do anything that required a lot of brain power..lol. So I made this in both scrap and tag size, I hope you like it. The preview and link are below! Happy scrapping :) Hugs Pink xx Dusky Denim 

Snagable here FULL SIZE KIT DOWNLOAD TAGGERS KIT DOWNLOAD Enjoy, and as it downloads, please comment either here or 4shared :)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I have a question for you.. how did you get the beautiful background on your site Mommy??? please tell me please..

I love you & I miss you lots

kat
*hug**hug*