Thursday 12 March 2009

St Patricks Day Mini Kit

It has been a few days as I have been lost in creating my Easter kit. I decided to take a little break from it today tho and whip up a small St Patrick's day kit. It seems kits can come in more than one size, oops! I am new to this and if it hadn't been pointed out I wouldn't have known. All my kits will be taggers unless otherwise stated, in saying that I have made this kit in both sizes and my Easter kit will be in both sizes. With only ever making tags I had no idea there were bigger kits for scrappers, I assumed everyone just resized them as required...lol. And that's my learning curve for the day :) I do hope they have worked out ok...all feed back is more than welcome, and little comments make it all the more worth while! :) If anyone knows an easier/quicker way of making 2 kits please let me know, I am sure I have done it the longest way round possible...lol. Well it is way past my bed time! The preview and links are below. Happy scrapping :) Pink xx St Patrick's Day Kit 

Snagable here FULL SIZE KIT http://www.4shared.com/file/92408685/3b31e0bb/St_Patricks_day.html TAGGERS KIT http://www.4shared.com/file/92406996/50a0b04e/St_Patricks_Day_Tagger.html

No comments: