Tuesday 3 March 2009

Baby blue is here :)

Been a little delay between postings. I've not been very well :( And my GT broke so back to fumbling with a mouse for now. So things are taking a little longer to do, got so used to the graphics tab..lol. Anyway the new kit is finished...finally :) Baby blue, Baby pink should be following very soon :) I hope you enjoy this kit :) The preview and link are below! Happy scrapping :) Pink xx Baby Blue 

 Snagable here http://www.4shared.com/file/90415704/ddb8d056/Baby_Blue.html Enjoy, and as it downloads, please comment :)

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I see that you've been busy mommy... :D I love this one thank you.. I see that you made an alphabet too.. I'm so snagging that one too.. I think that maybe I should put a pic of me.. so you know when I leave a comment.

I Love You

*hug*

Julie's Creations said...

Can someone email me please at: dolphincrazy1@hotmail.co.uk as I would like to speak to Pink about this baby boy kit and some QP's as I have just had a little boy 4 weeks ago and would love her to make me some QP's but can not find her email address to email her, thanks Julie