Thursday 26 March 2009

Paper Garden

Well I have finished this at last! I had some fun with this one, especially making the beehive and toadstool :) I am so in the mood for summer now! I need to work on making the previews tho...I can never seem to show the kits true look, they always look kinda, well crappy to me..lol. Any tips there are very welcome :)I also made my first quick page. I have seen them around, on peoples blogs etc so thought I would give it a whirl, please let me know what you think. Do you like it?...Should I make more?...But more importantly, did I do it right?..lol I really hope it is the right size, I had a lot of fun making it, hope you guys like it! :) The previews and links are below! Happy scrapping :) Hugs Pink xx Paper Garden QP  

Snagable here DOWNLOAD Paper Garden (papers and elements are in one zip, I just previewed separately)  


Snagable here FULL SIZE KIT DOWNLOAD TAGGERS KIT DOWNLOAD Enjoy, and as it downloads, please comment either here or 4shared :)

No comments: