Monday 23 March 2009

Free Kit and Alpha

This kit was requested by a friend who loves playing with scraps, so over the last couple of weeks I've been adding bits to it, I just hope she likes :) The kit has been somewhat of a learning curve, picked up a few new things but also hit a few walls and have some bits stored that I don't know how to finish...lol I decided to do a matching alpha, in both caps and lower case. The kit is available in scrapper and tagger size, I hope you like them :) I had a little trouble getting things to show properly in the preview, which looks to me rather dire and doesn't show the kit as well as it could...lol. Time to work on something with some colour I think now! After a short break of course ;) Ok, so the preview was bugging me..lol. You really couldn't see it up against the kit papers so I have re-done it, both elements and papers are in the one zip, I just previewed them separately to show them better :) The previews and link are below! Happy scrapping :) Hugs Pink xx Modern Elegance 


Snagable here FULL SIZE KIT DOWNLOAD TAGGERS KIT DOWNLOAD Modern Elegance Alpha 

Snagable here DOWNLOAD Enjoy, and as it downloads, please comment either here or 4shared :)

2 comments:

Gina said...

Thanks for dropping my blog and leaving a comment. Please do advertise the kit "I'm Still Alive". You can copy my post, (in part or in whole), and link to me and/or the stores that carry the kit. My email is oladyntheshu@aol.com if you need any other information.

Thanks,
Gina

PS I love your black and white kit. I want to do a black and white one but I cant get it to look right.

grammadiane said...

Oh My...What a Beautiful Kit and Alpha....Thank you sooo Much