Friday, 8 May 2009

Girltastic

Well this has been a long time in the making.lol. I did enjoy it tho, I had a lot of fun with vectors and almost all of the designs I made from scratch :) I found that a filter I had makes polka dots, which I have been having a lot of fun with...I have a lot of filters but really don't make the most of them since I got windows vista as some make the PC crash to blue screen and I loose all unsaved work. It certainly took my mind of the fact that I have now turned 40! Birthdays have never bothered me before but this one really did get to me a little..lol. Anyway I do hope you like this kit as much as I do an I hope you can make some cool things from it :) I would love to see anything you make! TTFN! The preview and links are below! Happy scrapping :) Hugs Pink xx Girltastic - Please note not all elements are shown Photobucket Photobucket Snagable here FULL SIZE KIT DOWNLOAD TAGGERS KIT DOWNLOAD Enjoy, and as it downloads, please comment either here or 4shared, it only takes a moment, and really makes my day! I love to hear from you all! :)

2 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on May. 08, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 May [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 09 May [UK 03:00am, OZ 01:00pm] ).