Friday 8 May 2009

Girltastic

Well this has been a long time in the making.lol. I did enjoy it tho, I had a lot of fun with vectors and almost all of the designs I made from scratch :) I found that a filter I had makes polka dots, which I have been having a lot of fun with...I have a lot of filters but really don't make the most of them since I got windows vista as some make the PC crash to blue screen and I loose all unsaved work. It certainly took my mind of the fact that I have now turned 40! Birthdays have never bothered me before but this one really did get to me a little..lol. Anyway I do hope you like this kit as much as I do an I hope you can make some cool things from it :) I would love to see anything you make! TTFN! The preview and links are below! Happy scrapping :) Hugs Pink xx Girltastic - Please note not all elements are shown  


Snagable here FULL SIZE KIT DOWNLOAD TAGGERS KIT DOWNLOAD Enjoy, and as it downloads, please comment either here or 4shared, it only takes a moment, and really makes my day! I love to hear from you all! :)

No comments: