Thursday, 30 April 2009

Candy Cream

Sorry for the delay, I know I said I would have it up in a day or so but I kinda got side tracked :) Something which happens so often with me, I don't know if I am the only one who can wander from one thing to another without ever finishing any of them...lol. Sometimes I have to be so firm with myself to get things finished, else I would have a house full of half done things...lol. Anyway the kit is in both tagger and scrap sizes, the full sized kit is rather a large file as once again I kept adding elements and when I finally told myself to stop adding things there were over 55 elements and 20 papers, which is the most papers I've put in a kit to date :) I do love the colours of this one, it made a nice change from the vibrant colours I usually work with. Although I do try to use different colours I seem to be drawn back to a certain few :) I have also started my next kit, I seem to be on a roll! I am very pleased with the one I am working on now as I have made so templates and they have turned out much better than I expected :) It will be a few more days before it is finished tho. I do hope you like this one! TTFN! The preview and links are below! Happy scrapping :) Hugs Pink xx Candy Cream - Please note not all elements are shown Photobucket Photobucket Snagable here FULL SIZE KIT DOWNLOAD TAGGERS KIT DOWNLOAD Enjoy, and as it downloads, please comment either here or 4shared, it only takes a moment, and really makes my day! I love to hear from you all! :)

4 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 01 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on May. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 07 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Treorai said...

Beautiful work and let me say your very talented:) Mad love to you and your talents:) XOXOXOX