Saturday, 18 April 2009

All About The Baby

Ok so I created one last sticker kit, as my daughter quite rightly pointed out one is needed for babies..lol. So I put this one together for you all, I do hope you like my little sticker kits, I had a lot of fun creating them and my friends son has had hours of fun playing with the ones we printed of and cut out. A huge thank you to those who left comments! They are much appreciated. I hope you all have a great weekend. TTFN! The preview and links are below! Happy scrapping :) Hugs Pink xx All About The Baby - Please note not all elements are shown Photobucket Photobucket Snagable here FULL SIZE KIT DOWNLOAD TAGGERS KIT DOWNLOAD Enjoy, and as it downloads, please comment either here or 4shared, it only takes a moment and really makes my day! I love to hear from you all! :)

3 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Apr. 18, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Apr [LA 07:39pm, NY 09:39pm] - 19 Apr [UK 02:39am, OZ 12:39pm] ).

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 07 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).