Saturday 25 April 2009

Spotted potted gardens

Try saying that speedy after a few..lol. I've created something a little different this time well different for me at least. I saw some gorgeous topiaries in the craft shop, they were like little DIY kits, with bows and flowers to attach to the green balls and tiny plant pots to paint and place your finished piece in. Well I am not great at doing things with my hands as such, and I really suck big time at gardening so topiaries have always been something I have admired from afar...until today :) After studying them closely I figured I could re-create them in PSP, which I did :) I had fun making them, I was originally just making the one, see how it went, then I tried different shapes and colours until I had 12 in total...lol. So thought I would make a quick set of matching papers and put them up to share with you guys if you like them of course! My daughter has challenged me to make a full garden, complete with patio set! Not sure if I know enough yet to be able to do it but I will sure be trying :) Who knows if it turns out half way decent you may even get to see it...lol. I hope you like these and remember to leave a small thank you, it only takes a moment! :) To those that do leave me comments I thank you...I really appreciate it :) Please note that this kit comes in SCRAP size only. I didn't make a taggers size as I wasn't planning on posting it. It can be resized easily or if enough request it I will re-do it in tag size :) TTFN The preview and links are below! Happy scrapping :) Hugs Pink xx Spotted Potted Gardens




 Snagable here FULL SIZE KIT DOWNLOAD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Apr [LA 07:02pm, NY 09:02pm] - 26 Apr [UK 02:02am, OZ 12:02pm] ).

nine said...

oh I luv these spotted potted delights! Thank you...