Wednesday, 27 May 2009

Flower Script

I have been playing again with the script button :) I have to say being able to record everything you do is really amazing. And playing it back is even more so...lol. Well you know what they say, simple things...lol. Anyway I have been testing my GT. I got it bought as a gift a while ago but never really played much with it until this weekend. It takes a little getting used to but I would say I am getting there. Again this script has been tested in PSP9 only. There are eight coloured examples in the file to get you started. I hope you like it. I would also like to say a very big thank you for all the comments! I have had more comments this weekend than I have had since I began! They couldn't have come at a better time as I was getting a bit mopey, and had even considered quitting...I think right now tho the addiction is far to strong and there is still so much for me to learn, so I will be about for a while..lol. Well time to hit the hay, I also think I need to stop posting so late. Have a great day/evening where ever you are, take care! TTFN! The preview and links are below! Happy scrapping :) Hugs Pink xx Flower Script 1 -Note, Makes 1 full size flower Photobucket Snagable here DOWNLOAD Don't forget to leave some love :)

4 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 28 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Commercial Use post on May. 28, 2009. Thanks again.

DezignsByAmanda said...

Love the flowers, can't wait to try it out! Thanks! :-)

Tineke said...

Lovely, thank you