Tuesday, 19 May 2009

My First CU Item

Hey all. A while ago I got the program Twisted Brush Pro Studio, until now I haven't really explored it to its fullest. You can create beautiful patterns and awesome textures with it. The more I play the more I seem to find and create. I would say it is an excellent program :) I gathered a few together to share with you all. The download contains BOTH taggers and full size, I have also included the examples for you. There are so many ways of using them, I have to say I have had a lot of fun playing and have made quite a few. I am also working on some other CU items that I hope to be able to share with you soon. Enjoy! TTFN! The preview and links are below! Happy scrapping :) Hugs Pink xx CU overlays - Both sizes and examples are in the zip :) Photobucket Snagable here DOWNLOAD Enjoy, and as it downloads, please comment either here or 4shared, it only takes a moment, and really makes my day! I love to hear from you all! :)

5 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Commercial Use post on May. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 20 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

KrazyMary said...

thank you so much !! Love it.

Honey aka DAMSV said...

ty for these cute overlays

Tineke said...

Thanks for sharing