Thursday, 21 May 2009

Some Pretty glass elements

I have had a not so good day today and was unable to sit for long at the computer or make much kit wise. I do like to feel as tho I have been somewhat productive tho so created a couple of glass frames and elements for you. The basket of flowers was one of the very first things I ever made. It is a mix of flowers I made and some scripts I have. I made a basket for them when I used them to make a little header for a friends page. Anyway I thought I would share them with you. They have been made much smaller to fit the preview as they are all full size. I hope you can find a use for them, they are also CU friendly :) TTFN! The preview and links are below! Happy scrapping :) Hugs Pink xx CU Elements - these are in full size only. Photobucket Snagable here DOWNLOAD Enjoy :) And remember to leave some love :)

4 comments:

andywontdie said...

hey i added you to msn and am online right now. luv ya sis! :D

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 22 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Laura said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be shared on
CU Freebies Only Forum
on Friday May 22nd 2009, in this topic: Bling Your Place to find Commercial Use Scrap Booking Freebies!
Thanks For Sharing your Time and Talent with us!
Lauralee
Forum Owner
We now have over 1400 members!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Commercial Use post on May. 22, 2009. Thanks again.