Monday 31 January 2011

New In Store

Hey guys, I have a new script in stores for you...a lace up butterfly :) I hope you like it, I thought the design was kinda unique and it turned out quite well. Lace Up Butterfly Script Photobucket I meant to post it a little earlier but had to deal with some unpleasant business. Unfortunately I have been the victim of piracy, someone took one of my items, repacked it with a small alteration and placed it in stores under their name for sale! I have been all over the place emotionally and at one point very nearly deleted everything and quit. Thankfully I didn't as I would have regretted it, I have worked to hard to let someone come in and try to take it. I would like to thank everyone involved for their support, people have been fantastic, the person in question has been removed from most stores for piracy. There is one store that hasn't removed her, not understanding why they would choose to let them stay given the undeniable proof but in fairness they didn't see the proof as they never responded to my mail, however the item has been removed but surely zero tolerance across the board would send out the message needed? As a rule I like to keep to myself and am quiet and content in my little corner but these people need to know we won't tolerate it, to come in a just take something for yourself is low, pirates will never prosper if we stick together and unite against them. Anyone who supports them will eventually come undone. If she had an ounce of decency in her she will leave the scrapping world never to return, not even with another new name, until then be vigilant guys! And again thank you to all who supported me, it meant more than you'll know :) Hope you all have a great day! Links, previews and shares below! TTFN Hugs Pink xx Script Shares Photobucket Snagable here... DOWNLOAD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [31 Jan 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

EAL Designs said...

Pink hun, love the new butterfly script totally awesome!, I truly love your work, and if you're ever in need of a tester, hey give me a hollar, I test for Sharon Becker and am quick to respond, and can test in 3 versions of PSP.
On the other subject of the pirate, I totally back you on this subject, I've been dealing with them on behalf of designers & artists (from my tagging years) for many years, and must say I'm so glad you didn't stop designing, that would have been the worst thing for you to do, because by doing that they feel a sense of ackomplishment(excuse my spelling errors). I agree with you fully, she should not be allowed to continue, and by staying and not ending your career, you have shown that she can not beat you, you are better then her, and together, we can stand together and fight them to hopefully get rid of them when they see that we work together to oust them.
Good for you! I'm happy your staying, and thank you for staying, just love your work! I have almost everything you make on my wish list! lol.
Sending hugs your way, a huge fan

SONDRA said...

Great butterfly! Thanks so much for sharing!