Saturday 15 January 2011

New in store and a CU Freebie

Hey guys! Yep I am back again already...you will be sick of seeing me! Ok I have a couple of new items in stores, perfect for all your valentine needs... Love heart script Photobucket Love hanger script Photobucket I also have something a little different in the freebie dept, instead of shares I have some papers I made for a kit but things went horribly wrong and I didn't get to make past 4 papers...sounds about right for me..lol. So figured you guys may make use of them, you can use them as is for your projects or recolour to suit, they are kinda cute so hope someone can use them. Have a great weekend guys! Links and previews below! TTFN Hugs Pink xx CU Papers, Full Size Photobucket Snagable here... DOWNLOAD

1 comment:

Julie said...

Thank you so much for sharing! I just want to say that these papers are way beyond "kinda cute" they are adorable and I love them Hugs, Julie XOXOX