Sunday 21 February 2010

New in store and a freebie!

Hey guys! Wow, thank you for all the well wishes! My mail has never been so busy! I hope you've enjoyed all the little freebies I've had for you this week :) I have also been busy making some things for the stores and uploaded a few tonight, here are the previews of whats new... Button Mania - Elements Felt Shapes - Elements Bronze Beauties - PS Layer Styles Kids - PS Layer Styles My Element - Script As you can see I have been busy! And I have more to upload tomorrow as its getting late here now. Don't forget I still have a half price sale on so why don't you grab the new items while they are a bargain! Now onto the freebie, a lot of my new store items have been created in photoshop (except the script of course..lol), I have been trying to use it more so I can become used to it, it is quite a change over from PSP...well it is for me :) Anyway the freebie was created in photoshop, I am quite pleased with how it turned out...shame I don't understand actions as I feel it would have made a good one. Still something to put on the back burner...never say never! It is full size, approx 3000 x 800 @ 300dpi, and is personal use only. There are actually four or so hearts on the braid but I thought a large close up did it better justice than shrinking it all down just so you can see it repeated. I hope you can make use of it! Have a fantastic day/night where ever you are, take care! TTFN! The preview and links are below! Happy scrapping :) Hugs Pink xx Hearts Page Topper Snagable here... DOWNLOAD If you take a moment to download please take a moment to say thanks :)

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Feb. 22, 2010. Thanks again.