Thursday 18 February 2010

In Celebration

Hey guys! In celebration of my daughters birthday today...she is sweet sixteen! Going on 26 of course..lol. I have a script for you, I actually made this last summer but it got lost in all my files and was never uploaded to store. Anyway I found it the other day and thought what better to do than give it away as a freebie today :) So here you are! It was thoroughly tested in PSP9 and up at the time, you do need Eye Candy Impact 5 to run this. Each butterfly is approx 750 x 850 @ 300dpi, resizes beautifully and CU friendly. I do hope you like it. Now I is time for me to go party! Catch you all laters! Have a fantastic day/night where ever you are, take care! TTFN! The preview and links are below! Happy scrapping :) Hugs Pink xx My Glass Butterfly - you need EYE CANDY 5 for this to run! Shadow on preview only. Snagable here... DOWNLOAD If you take a moment to download please take a moment to say thanks :)

3 comments:

Anisah said...

Thanks! Happy birthday to your daughter! Is she doing something special?

Gothc Witch Creations said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter!
Thank you for this awesome freebie hon...I love how it looks and can't wait to play with it lol!
Big Hugs, Brianna

Miriam said...

Happy Birthday to you and your daughter and thank you very much for sharing.