Thursday 11 June 2009

A Quickie!

Just a quick post tonight, I have a little heart frame script for you, it makes one full size frame with bead colours of your choice. You can of course choose to alter the settings in Eye Candy to produce gold, brass and black frames also. You must have Alien Skin Eye Candy 5 Impact for this to work. It has been tested in PSP9 and 10. There are a few examples included in the zip to get you going :) But for now I want to get back to my game...yes I have been distracted by the release of the Sims 3..lol. Sad I know but if it wasn't for that game I can honestly say I would not own a PC at all! I do like to play games when I can, I find them to be great stress busters :) I hope you enjoy the script! Have a fantastic day/night where ever you are, take care! TTFN! The preview and links are below! Happy scrapping :) 
Hugs Pink xx 
Beaded Heart Frame - Note you must have Alien Skin Eye Candy 5 Impact for this to work!  

Snagable here DOWNLOAD Don't forget to leave some love :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Commercial Use post on Jun. 12, 2009. Thanks again.

TizzysAngel said...

Beautiful,thanks so much for sharing your awesome work!
Huggies Kathy x

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your script. I'm new to using them and need the practice. mad love to you and your talents:) XOXOXOX

sherri said...

Wow, I downloaded a few of your scripts last night and played with them. I am new to using them and WOW WOW WOW. I had no idea until I used them how much time and effort obviously went into creating them, but now I do. Thank you so much for sharing your time and talent!!! Sherri

gamom81 said...

Thank you for these love them you do wonderful work

rabidbunny said...

Thank you so much ♥