Tuesday, 30 June 2009

Another award! And a new script

Hey all! Wow, I have been in e-mails all day and I don't think I made a dent :( Still serves me right for having a hobby on a computer when I really shouldn't be in the same room as one thats plugged in..lol. So I've been told several times today! I am way, way behind on everything and a little confused with somethings so need to catch up quick (no change there then :)) Mean while I have been presented with another award! I have barely gotten over the first one and I have a second :) It has really made my day, and a fantastic thing to come back to. Thank you so much Terry for the honour! I will be sure to pass it on without the big delay of the last one, I will do it next post :) That brings me lastly to my new script. Well after being locked out of most things for so long I had lots of playtime so got rather a lot of new scripts to come, they just need testing and they will be good to go. This has been tested in PSP9 upwards and works beautifully. It is a simple cute ladybug that requires NO plug-ins. The drop shadow is for preview only and as always I have included some examples to start you off. I hope you have fun with it. Have a fantastic day/night where ever you are, take care! TTFN! The preview and links are below! Happy scrapping :) Hugs Pink xx My Ladybug - note, drop shadow for preview only. Photobucket Snagable here DOWNLOAD Don't forget the thank you :)

5 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 01 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Commercial Use post on Jul. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

Lauralee said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be shared on
NEW CU Freebies Only Forum
on Monday August 3rd 2009, in this topic: Scripts Your Place to find Commercial Use Scrap Booking Freebies!
Thanks For Sharing your Time and Talent with us!
Lauralee
Forum Owner

Tineke said...

So cute, thank you

SassyDebs said...

Thank you! CU Freebies Only Forum Sent Me!
Thanks For Sharing your Time and Talent with us!