Tuesday 2 June 2009

Good Evening

I hope you all have had a good day :) I have 2 more scripts for you today. Neither one requires any outside filters. The first is another painted flower, this one ends in layers so you can choose to either merge as a double flower or delete a layer for a single flower...which ever suits your needs :) And the second is a rather groovy disco ball! You can choose to have it in any colour/gradient/paper you wish, gradients look cool, I had some fun with them :) Both are full size and come with examples for you to use and they are of course CU friendly. Have a fantastic day/night where ever you are, take care! TTFN! The preview and links are below! Happy scrapping :) Hugs Pink xx 
 Double Flower - Note examples are included.  

Snagable here DOWNLOAD 
 Disco Ball  

Snagable here DOWNLOAD Don't forget to leave some love :)

11 comments:

Nita said...

Love your scripts! Thanks again sweetie.

Unknown said...

thank you for your CU freebies. They are great!

Unknown said...

Thank you for your beautiful scripts!!

EAL Designs said...

Thank you for all your CU freebies, I just found your blog and love it, thank you again
Lisa

BitsOScrap said...

Thank you for the awesome scripts!

Mary said...

luv the flower & I much prefer your disco ball over some extracted versions I've seen
btw - most of time I leave my comment on 4shared because I have trouble getting word verification to work the first tim(like now "could not be processed, try again")

Bastelgalaxy said...

thanks for this lovely script

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for your Freebies.

Have a happy new Year 2010

gamom81 said...

thank you very much

rabidbunny said...

awesome script, thanks!

Dani said...

Thank you! I have been looking for a disco ball and was thrilled to see you hadn one! This looks like it will be just perfect!