Monday 4 March 2013

3 New Scripts in Stores

Hey, I have 3 new Script/templates in store for you.
March Buddies

Heart Cross

Demon Fly

I hope you like them as much as I do!
Ok I want to take a minute to mention the BNB train, you may remember it, it was a huge and very popular train, a lot of fun to be part of. Anyway it is back, and we all want it to be as big and popluar as it was before so anyone who likes to make kits and give away small freebies, or large freebies PU or CU come and join us!! It is great exposure for your products, people get a chance to road test you as they say, download wise for me it is still the most popular train. The next theme is just AWESOME! It is Angels & Demons, I know I will be doing a half and half kit, if you want to come join the fun the hop over to the blog which is here for details of how to join up...come on...you know you want to! I hope to see you there!
Bye for now guys!
Hugs
Pink xx

No comments: