Tuesday 31 January 2012

Hey guys, I have a couple of new items in stores for you :)

Skeleton Lock Script
Photobucket

Skeleton Lock Template
Photobucket

Baby Cupids Heart Script
Photobucket

Baby Cupids Heart Template
Photobucket

I sure hope you like them ;) Ok next I have a couple of items to share with you, beth has out done herself this time and created her very first alpha using my hen template. If you want to snag it click the image below to go to her blog.

Photobucket
Great work hunni! But thats not all, the wonderful ladies over at Creative Elegance have also been creating and have made the beautiful QP below for you all from my kit Love Letters, click the image to snag this beauty and if you haven't visited their blog before you better get comfy, they have a ton of beautiful freebies available for you! Thank you ladies for making such a gorgeous page :)

Photobucket

Ok Next up is this weeks winner, I really need to set a certain day aside for this I know but life just keeps rearing its head at the moment so will try to tie it down as soon as I can, meanwhile....Dum, dum, dum...

Lysiras Graphics

So you know the drill, or should..lol. Mail me the name of the script or template you would like and I will send it to you ASAP :) Congrats!
Ok and lastly I have a little script for you, I made it so long ago now I don't remember it being tested but assume it was as its packed up for stores. Anyway he is kinda cute, hope you like him and can find it useful.

Mr Pup
DO NOT UPLOAD ELSE WHERE
Photobucket

Snagable here
DOWNLOAD

Have a great day!
Hugs
Pink xx

3 comments:

StacieCakes said...

Sooo cute, Thank you for sharing ♥

Bubble's Dream said...

Thank you so much for sharing this adorable pup, Pink !
Hugs & kiss.

OklahomaDawn said...

Aww this little pup is simply too adorable! Thank you!