Wednesday 5 October 2011

I'm Back with New Goodies!

Hey Guys, I am back and scripting again :) My cute cat has almost made a full recovery. He did have some complications and got quite sick, had us worried for a time but he's now recovering well. I would like to say thank you to all that sent well wishes, in the comments here, the e-mails I got and especially the e-cards, I was touched by your care and concern, thank you :) I thought you may like to see a pic, he's still scowling, but then he is wearing the 'cone of shame!'..lol. Photobucket And here is whats left of his tail... Photobucket I am hoping I won't freak out as much when its furry...lol. It kinda gives me the creeps when he wiggles it looking like that! Also, Digicats made me this gorgeous tag from my part in the mystical journey train, Photobucket Isn't it beautiful! Thanks for sending me it hunni, it made my day :) On the subject of designing, Beth made another QP fro you all, you can snag it here, she has other awesome and cute freebies up right now to, so well worth a visit, snag and bag while you can :) While away I also got an award! Thank you so much Ketty for thinking of me! Photobucket You really should check out her blog here, she has so much on there, freebies as well as tuts (I've done most of them and learnt a fair bit). So to pass this on...always the hardest part! 1) Tammy 2) Crystal 3) Freek 4) Nikki 5) Tezza All of them are well worth visits, so be sure to drop by :) Ok I also have new items in stores for you... Haunted House Script Photobucket Haunted House Template Photobucket Skull Spider Script Photobucket Skull Spider Template Photobucket Square Pumpkin Script Photobucket Square Pumpkin Template Photobucket I hope you like them :) You may remember some time ago I created a script, it was a heart made from the word LOVE, well here it is in tattoo style! Photobucket My son loved it so much he had it tattooed! And it looks like more of my designs may be making their way to skin, I showed some to tattooist and he liked them...will show you as and when they do! Finally I have a small freebie for you...I've been so busy I've not had chance to create much other than scripts so thought you may like some shares :) I hope you can make use of them...thanks for stopping by...and boy congrats if your still with me at the end here...lol. Bye for now! Hugs Pink xx Shares, PU Only DO NOT UPLOAD ELSEWHERE! Photobucket Snagable here... DOWNLOAD

2 comments:

Anisah said...

awww, poor kitty. Just call him half tail :) Glad he is ok. I have 2 cats, they drive us nuts sometimes, but we love them.

Thanks for the halloween freebie!

Anisah

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Graphics category today [05 Oct 09:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria