Friday, 26 August 2011

Hey guys, I have some new items in stores... Fairy Script Photobucket Fairy Template Photobucket Isn't she a real cutie! I have a fantasy themed train coming up so thought I would make a couple of new items for it. Then of course it will be onto Halloween, one of my fave themes :) Ok I have another script that's retiring, you MUST have eye candy impact 5 for this to work, script does allow you to edit the plug in settings adding so much more scope when designing. I hope you can make use of it! Heart Keychain Script YOU MUST HAVE EYE CANDY IMPACT 5! Photobucket Snagable here... DOWNLOAD That it for now, Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

PokaDot said...

Thank you :)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Aug. 26, 2011. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [27 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

rabidbunny said...

thank you for the freebie! I love your scripts!