Monday 29 March 2010

CU Freebie

Hey guys!

Wow, been a while since my last post but I've had good reason. I have been in bed sick :( As most of you are probably aware my daughter has been very ill for quite some time now and I think a combination of stress and being somewhat 'run down' took their toll, I have spent the last 8 days in bed...no where near a computer! That in itself is shocking..lol. This of course this means I am way behind on things so bare with me while I try to catch up :)
First up, the wonderful beth has made yet more freebie QP's for you all out of my kits! Thanks ever so much hunni, and sorry for delays in posting these! Here are previews of them for you...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

You can of course snag them by clicking HERE and hopping to her blog. She has made them out of my 'To mum, With Love' kit. I made it for mothers day which is celebrated much earlier here :)

Next up, I have a blog train ad,

Photobucket

Please stop by our Blog for further details!! We'd love to have you!
The Brat Pack Blog Train

And the last thing for today is of course your freebie, I actually made this a while back, it is a cubic overlay, it basically matches the polka dot one I posted for you earlier. It is layered so you can mix and match different looks with it. I find them so handy when making kits, QP's or LO's, I hope you do to. It is full size, 300 dpi but resizes to tagger with no problems. I've included both PSP and PSD for those who use different programs, hopefully everyone who wants to use it can :) I have a few more that I hope to share with you at a later date, after all you can never have to many papers. And they are of course CU friendly. Well thats it catching up wise for now, I will be back real soon but for now back to bed! :) Have a fantastic day/night where ever you are, take care!
TTFN!
The preview and links are below!

Happy scrapping :)
Hugs
Pink xx

Cubic Overlay - Full Size, CU ok.
Photobucket

Snagable here...

Link Expired

If you take a moment to download please take a moment to say thanks :)

2 comments:

Anisah said...

Oh wow, I am glad you are feeling better. I just was thinking of you and emailed you yesterday. Take care and make sure you're all better.

Hugs!

Anisah

Lime said...

Looks good, thanks for sharing!