Thursday 29 October 2009

New script and a Freebie

Hey all, Well I've another new script going into stores today and thought I would share the ones that were created when I was testing it. I've had a busy week script wise as this is the first of 4 I've written, not all key chains tho..lol. I've also got two kits almost ready for posting, if I can get some time without distractions that is..lol. I hope you like these and as always if you would like to use them commercially feel free to purchase my script from either store (blinkies top right). Each one is 550 x 900 approx and 300dpi, they resize wonderfully. Have a fantastic day/night where ever you are, take care! TTFN! The preview and links are below! Happy scrapping :) 
Hugs Pink xx 
 Heart key chains - personal use only :)  

Snagable here DOWNLOAD Don't forget the thank you :)

2 comments:

Lady Shannon said...

Love this script! Works great with my PSP 9

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Oct. 29, 2009. Thanks again.