Monday 24 September 2012

New - In A Box Set & CU Freebie

Hey guys,

Well I hope you all had a good weekend! I have to say mine was marred with sickness...thanks kids! Ugh never have I been so ill, it was so bad we even had to call out the doctor. Hopefully it has gone now, but out of 5 of us only my youngest lad and I caught it...*sobs* Anyway back at it now, albeit slowly ;)
I have A new set of scripts in store for you...

Bat In A Box

 Demon In A Box

Ghost In A Box

Bargain Bundle

My fave is the ghost, I think he is so cute! Bat is a dizzy but sweet guy and the demon...well he has a certain allure to him, each one will make a great addition to your projects. And if you like them all then go for the super saving bargain bundle, you get all three scripts & templates at a discount price, and to top it off I am still on sale so you get double the saving, all are in stores now!

I also have a freebie script for you, it is an old one...well old for me as I only used it for my personal use, now I have decided to share. It is only a plain pumpkin but handy to have and ready to be decorated in any way you wish, be it Halloween, Fall or Thanksgiving. The finished element is approx 1600 x 1400 @ 300dpi. Templates are also included as with all my scripts now, they are in PSP and PSD formats. Script ends in layers for further designing possibilities. I certainly hope you can use it.

Plain Pumpkin Script/Template

You can snag it here...

Thanks for looking and enjoy your freebie!
Hugs
Pink x



9 comments:

Tezza said...

Thanks for the freebie hun xx

BlueCat said...

Beautiful pumpkin! Thank you very much.

Shuckclod said...

Thank you, it is cute. Thank you for having a PSD on this older one.

Cheekylala said...

Thank you so much! :)

Robin said...

Thanks for sharing your cute pumpkin script.

Robin

Crazy Cat Creations said...

Thank you for this awesome looking pumpkin!

OklahomaDawn said...

thank you so much!!!

Julie S. Jenks said...

Thanks so much for all of your CU freebie scripts. I've just become addicted to scripts :D SO much fun. Thank you for all your hard work!

Emma said...

Thank you so much ♥