Thursday 22 March 2012

New - Bo Peep, Winner & Freebie!

Hey guys,

Ok so sorry for the delay in the contest again, cold weather has affected my condition some what so finding it hard to do the usual day to day movement right now. Anyway while I am able lets do a quick catch up! First up I have a new item in store

Little Bo Peep Script
Photobucket

Little Bo Peep Template
Photobucket

I hope you like her :) I think she is adorable! Ok next lets announce this weeks winner...

GRANTS DESIGNS!

Congrats hunni! Let me know which script or template you would like and I will mail it to you :) Ok so I was playing a little with some bits and made a frame for you, I think its pretty and I hope someone can make use of it.
Frame
Photobucket

You can snag it here
DOWNLOAD

And last of all I joined a wonderful store Scriptz R Us a couple of weeks back and have finally got everything uploaded there, to celebrate all my items are on sale at that store only! And only until the end of the month so hurry over to snag and save! I think the idea of having all scripts under one roof is cool! Your one stop shop :)
I have also joined another store and will give more details as soon as I've uploaded something to it!
Ok guys thats all I can manage for now, hope to be back real soon!
Thanks for looking!
Hugs
Pink xx

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Mar. 23, 2012. Thanks again.