Friday 3 September 2010

New in store, Sale and a freebie!

Hey guys Well I am having some major PC issues, I managed to screw it up again...lol. Anyway after much screaming and shouting, altering settings and scratching my head I have managed to half fix the problem...I say half as I still cannot upload images to stores. They show in Zen but not that actual store, which is a problem..lol. And of course I am no Zen expert! I have however managed to get some new items into a couple of stores that do things a little different, so I can share those with you now along with a freebie :) Also I am having a sale the month of September in celebration of my son turning 20. Photobucket I am so proud of him right now, he's training to be a sparky, he is just going into his second year. He has also just got a second job so he can save for a car. This is a huge turn around as he went through the usual teen angst and then some, skipping school, getting into trouble etc. Proof that no matter how bad they are in teen years there is always hope they can turn it round, its never to late :) Ok on to my latest items are as follows...oh and note the groovy new preview I made, cool hey! Castle frame Script Photobucket S'n'S Cherries (Sweet 'n' Sour..lol) Script Photobucket Potted tulips script Photobucket Please note at present they are only available at Aussie Scraps and Wilma4ever, blinkies on the right will take you there :) Now also Crafty Delight and Exquisite Scraps...I am getting there...lol. Thanks so much TJ for all your help! They are all full size, and the cherry script ends in layers so you can use the angel or devil separately is you wish :) Ok last for now is your freebie, I have one element from each script for you to use. They are CU ok, but remember if you want to have them match your designs better or use the devil/angel alone you will need to buy the scripts :) I hope you can make use of them! Have a great weekend and stay safe! The preview and links are below! TTFN! Happy scrapping :) G'night! Pink xxx Script Shares Photobucket Snagable here... DOWNLOAD

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Elements or Papers post on Sep. 04, 2010. Thanks again.